- Your recipient will receive an email from Transfer @ GPShare, which will contain the subject you entered, any message (that you entered into the body), but NOT an secure notes (these are only accessible once you have accessed the transfer).
- To access the transfer, select the 'Download Files' link, this will take you to the GPShare Portal.
- As a recipient, you do not need to create a username and password, instead you have to request a secure, one time code, which is only valid for 20 mins. Think of this as a temporary password, similar to what you receive via SMS for some websites etc.
- Select the 'Request Token' link - this will trigger an email to your email address with the temporary code in.
- Check in your inbox for the email, select the long string of numbers and letter, and copy.
- Go back to the GPShare Portal and paste the secure code in, then select 'Show my content'.
- You now have access to the transfer. Here you can see the subject, who it was from, the date and time stamp as well as the message AND secure notes (if any are included).
- As you scroll down, you can see all the files included. You can either download them one by one, by clicking on the download link beside each file, you can view the files before you download by selecting the preview button, or you can scroll to the bottom and download all files in the transfer. This will place them into a ZIP file for you and save to your specified download location.
It's as simple as that!